NOIRE (“we”, “us” or “our”) refers to the owner of the website being the Company. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.noire.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.noire.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph. If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that you have given them the information set out in this policy and that they have given permission for us to use their information as set out in this policy.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Geo-Location Information. Some devices allow applications to access real-time location based information (for example GPS). Our mobile apps may collect such information from your mobile device at any time while you download or use our mobile apps. We may use this information to optimise your experience.
Personal and Non-personal information. Personal information is information that can be used to uniquely identify a single person. We also collect non-personal information, or may anonymise personal information in order to make it non-personal. Non-personal information is information that will not allow a specific individual to be identified. You agree that NOIRE may collect, store, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose; for example, the use of aggregated transactional information for commercial purposes. Under this policy, information collected by cookies and similar technologies are dealt with as non-personal information.
Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to understand customer requirements, perform analysis and comparisons and to obtain your views on our goods, services and website(s);
- to develop and test products and services;
- to improve our site and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to keep our site safe and secure;
We may combine the information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or access code which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, and you authorise NOIRE to act upon instructions and information from any person that enters your user id or password.
All transaction information passed between merchant sites and NOIRE systems is encrypted using SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from NOIRE are signed using hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to NOIRE servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Our website uses “cookies” and other technologies, which store small amounts of information on your computer or device, to allow certain information from your web browser to be collected. Cookies are widely used on the internet and allow a website/portal to recognise a user’s device, without uniquely identifying the individual person using the computer. These technologies help to make it easier for you to log on and use the site, provide feedback to us as to which parts of the website you visit, so we can assess the effectiveness of the site and provide a better user experience.
For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage, block and delete them, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ and our Cookies Policy. You may also be able to configure your browser not to accept cookies, although please bear in mind that this may affect your ability to use the services we provide.