A payment gateway is essential to keeping your customer’s credit card details secure when paying online, over the phone or by mail order.
NOIRE’s Payment Gateway and Merchant Account package allows you to process payments from all the leading cards around the world in one simple agreement. Fast, safe and simple, NOIRE provides all you need to start accepting payments online.
Real Time Reporting and Analytics
Make your business transparent with reporting capabilities
The payment gateway’s reporting capabilities make your business highly transparent by enabling you to track payments in real-time. The sophisticated and diverse reporting functionalities give you the perfect tools to reconcile your systems, to expand your data quality and analyze your payments. The gateway’s advanced Business Intelligence Platform (BIP) provides all your business levels with the necessary data to fulfill their responsibilities:
- The management level uses the BIP reporting for strategic analysis and decision making (MIS)
- The operative management checks the reporting for verifying the successful processing (KPI)
- The technical operation teams ensure the system quality through received reports and alerts (Integration)
- Ensure the quality of your payment business
- Make your payment acceptance rates transparent
- Optimize choice of payment methods based on acceptance rates
- Control your merchant accounts through payment and risk management analytics
- Easy sales controlling through payment analytics
- Use reports as basis for your reconciliation processes
- Reports include all technical and business relevant data for processed or declined transactions.
- Receive aggregated reports grouped by more than 20 dimensions from payment method to country and currency to date.
- Receive reports automatically or by download your individual report manually.
- Freely customize your export or select a template from pre-defined templates.
- Create and store customized reporting templates personalized to your needs.
- Reports are PCI-compliant, e.g. they either do not contain card data or card data are masked.
- Choose between different report file formats such as csv and excel.
- Use the reports for:
- Reconciliation purpose such as system consolidations,
- Operational processes such as tracking of processed/shipped orders,
- Conversion rate analysis, e.g. which payment methods have the highest acceptance rates,
- Chargeback analysis, e.g. monitor chargeback rates.
- Single transactions export:
- Includes all technical and business relevant data,
- Automatic or manual export option.
- Aggregated export:
- Shows sums and volumes of processed payments
- Manual export option.
- Data warehouse analysis export:
- Perform payment and chargeback analysis, by payment method, payment type, country, currency, chargeback reason codes, etc…
- Multi-dimensional cube for analysis of top 5sales channel KPI, top regional or payment method figures, check conversions per scheme etc..
- Navigate through time and analyze chargeback and rejection rates and reasons
- Presentation layer provides different graphical diagram templates serving any use case displaying the processing data in charts of column, line, pie or bar diagrams.
- Manual export option.
- XML query API:
- Send real-time request xml queries for single and multi-transaction status
PCI Made Simple
Simple PCI – from burden to benefit
Level 1 PCI-DSS compliance is the highest level of compliancewithin the payment card industry’ssecurity standards for credit card data. Since we maintain strict PCI-DSS compliance, it helps to reducethe overhead for ourcustomers by eliminating the time, costand riskassociated with achieving independent PCI-compliant status. Loss of highly confidential card data results in reputational and financial damage. The Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is applicable to all parties involved in the card-payment process. Our clients are automatically PCI-DSS-compliant when they use our services. In order to mitigate the burden of complex and cost-intensiveissuesfor merchants, we constantly inform you of relevant changes and offers payment interfaces that makea PCI-DSS certification unnecessary and that offer the highest-available degree of security.
- You act PCI-DSS-compliant from day one
- No compliance issues with credit card payments
- No extra effort for secure transactions with credit card payments
- You can focus on your business
- You save up to €300,000 per year on PCI compliance
- Highest-available degree of security
Compliance core processes
- System and security engineers are on duty 24/7to react immediately to any kind of service or security event
- The processing system has to be located in PCI-compliant data centres that have video surveillance and access control through the use of a badge, PIN code and hand/palm scanner
- Implementation of an incident response plan, which describes procedures to be taken in the event of a security or data breach
Compliance core principles
- The ‘four-eyes principle’ is enforced throughout the company, including in the development and operations departments
- Cross-department workflows to ensure ‘four-eyes principle’ is implemented
- Need-to-know principle, in which all information is kept confidential
- Separation of operations and development to enforce need-to-know principle and strict security: for example, developers have no access to any live system nor do they know of any of the passwords used in the production environment
- Ongoing, company-wide security-awareness training
- Daily, ongoing processes like log-file monitoring, security and audit-logging reviews
- Regular security assessments and penetration tests by certified security engineers
- Standardised cross-department system-change-management processes
- Redundant, multilayer external and internal firewalls
- Redundant Web application firewalls
- More than 25 security-monitoring servers in the production environment
- Passwords are one-way encrypted
- Instant notification of alerts via SMS and email to all operations members
- Segregation of duties (need-to-know principle)
- Multiple internal networks to segregate system components according to security levels
- Active–active load-balancer setup to optimise system performance and reliabilities
- Encrypted communication channels (VPN, SSLv3, etc.) between data centres
- DDOS mitigation solution to automatically detect and mitigate DDOS attacks on the payment system
- Encrypted storage of sensitive information like credit card numbers –encrypted, secure and verified backups
- Network intrusion detection systems (NIDS) on every network perimeter to detect dangerous and malicious traffic between every single system component
- Host intrusion detection systems (HIDS) on every single server node, for instance, to detect file manipulation and unlawful access attempts
- Real-time antivirus scanning on all APIs
- System components are always kept secure and up-to-date by means of regular system maintenance(security updates and patches) without downtime or impact on customers
- One functionality per server – decentralization of services to maximize security and transparency
- Internal security specialists (TISP, OPST etc.) to validate all system changes
- Real-time security monitoring, weekly internal and external security scans and penetration tests to ensure maximum security
- OWASP security training for developers to enforce secure programming based on standards set by
security engineers around the world
- Pair programming to ensure high-quality application source code
- Every single line of source code is verified by a second engineer before it is applied to the system
Merchant-managed recurring billing
Our Recurring billing facilitates regular payment collection:
- A customer account is opened and personal data as well as payment details are stored in a secure data vault abstracted by a token
- Customers are debited initially and on a regular basis, following industry standards, in order to minimise payment bounce rates
- Fast and easy integration starting with initial payment processing
- Merchant is in full control of payment management and can request varying debit amounts and/or frequencies(e.g. first month free or changing payment amounts)
- Simple updates of any billing details
- Acceptance across various clearing institutions supported
- Data portability in case you decide to leave; as your data belongs to you, export functions allow stored subscription data to be retrieved
- Easy extension of Account Updater information possible
- Offer your own flexible subscription models
- Have full control of all billing parameters
- Adapt your marketing strategy with flexible price or product variations, which activate shoppers and help you to react to market changes immediately
- Address new shopper groups
- Increase shopper conversion rate through individual subscription and marketing models
- Minimise business risk through tokenisation
- Start immediately after one day of implementation
- No interruption of merchant services during data and service migration
- No data lock. Your data belong to you!
How it works
- The registration module collects all essential shopper data and payment methods used for regular payments, managing these in a secure way that is certified according topics (level 1). The registration data is abstracted via a token used for subsequent payment.
- The merchant calls the payment platform and requests to debit a shopper, referencing the registration details via the token provided; this initiates a recurring payment cycle.
- The merchant repeats the payment collection as defined by the shopper’s subscription agreement. For regular processing, merchants can adapt their marketing strategy with flexible price or product variations, which activate the shopper or initiate a reaction to competitors.
- In case the shopper cancels the service, the merchant deregisters the shopper in the registration module. All data will be deactivated and archived securely according to industry standards and regulations.
- In case the Account Updater service is supported by the issuer, expired card details can be automatically updated.
Recurring Billing with Store Billing Plans
Recurring Billing with Stored Billing Plans
Easy recurring billing with a ready-to-use, PCI-compliant stored billing plan implementation
Recurring billing with stored billing plans allows merchants to collect regular payments from shoppers in an automated way.
The merchant system can create a billing plan by submitting a scheduling request to the payment gateway. This request defines the amount, currency, trial period, frequency, duration and optionally notice period for the billing plan.
The payment gateway will then automatically debit the customer in regular intervals according to the billing plan.
The merchant can adjust or terminate the billing plan at any time
- Save time and money through process automation
- Minimise business risk through tokenisation
- Minimise PCI-DSS effort
- Billing plans range from simple to sophisticated
- Fast and easy integration– no development required on your part
- Full data exports available; no data lock-in
- During shopper registration, the payment gateway collects all essential shopper and payment data, managing these in a secure way that is certified according to PCI. The registration data is represented via a token used for subsequent payments.
- Based on this registration, you can set up an automated billing plan by submitting a scheduling request to the gateway. In addition to the token, the scheduling request contains the amount, currency and description of the payment to be repeated, as well as the trial period, frequency, duration and an optional cancellation period for the billing plan.
- After the billing plan is set up, the gateway will automatically trigger recurring payments in regular intervals as defined in the billing plan for the duration of that plan. If an account updater service is supported by the issuer, expired card details can be automatically updated.
You are free to change or cancel existing billing plans at any time by sending a rescheduling (change) or de-scheduling (cancellation) request to the gateway. Cancellations will become effective only after the cancellation period of the billing plan, if one was defined earlier on.
- Even after a billing plan has expired or has been cancelled, the same registration token can still be used for new billing plans or one-off payments until the merchant decides to de-register the shopper. In this case, all shopper data will be deactivated and archived securely according to PCI data security standards and regulations.
- Multiple independent billing plans can be created for the same token, which allows the modelling of advanced recurring scenarios.
- The token and the payment data represented by it are stored independently from the billing plan and can be used for one-off payments in addition to the billing plan.
PCI-compliant tokenisation solution
The payment gateway’s tokenisation solution protects your shoppers’ sensitive account details. The gateway shields you from hackers, security breaches and other threats with its highly secured environment, certified to PCI-DSS Level
1. Tokenisation is an enabler for scenarios that otherwise need you to save and protect account details. Implement one-click checkouts, recurring billing scenarios or loyalty programmes while outsourcing regulatory concerns that are not your core business. A token replaces highly sensitive data like card numbers, eWallet login IDs or bank account details. This token is not connected to these data in any mathematical way. It is not decodable. It is worthless for any hacker. It lowers your burden when handling such data. It keeps you out of a strict control through financial institutions such as PCI-DSS.
- No need to save any sensitive account details
- Simple and secure implementation of scenarios such as one-click checkouts or recurring billing
- Minimize PCI-DSS effort for you
- Applicable for non-PCI-regulated data such as bank accounts or eWallets
- Compatible with e-commerce systems and processors
- Works with any checkout module
- Register account details and get a token returned
- No need to save account details in your system
- Matching token and account details is only possible in the highly secured gateway environment
- Less sensitive data like BIN, last 4 digits, holder or expiry date can be saved for identification reasons without breaching card industry standards
- Ideal supplement to the gateway’s hosted payment page solu¬tions for fully PCI-DSS-compliant processing with no hassle
- Captures and refunds, partial captures or receipts are fully available for tokenised accounts
- The link between the token and the actual data exists only within the payment gateway.
- The payment platform is fully certified according to PCI-DSS Level 1, meets the highest security standards and is operated by a team of experts dedicated to security, privacy and compliance.
- The payment platform is operated in a data centre certified to PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 standards.
- The gateway and hence the tokenisation itself meets your highest demands in terms of availability, scalability and reliability.
- Intelligent clean-up routines ensure the availability of your data as long as required by your business.
- The gateway does not lock you in by holding your data hostage.
Smart Transaction Routing
Smart Transaction Routing
Dispatching transactions between different acquirers is a smart way to improve your bottom line.Route each transaction to the most cost-efficient acquirer – for example, let a domestic acquirer process domestic transactions. Intelligent transaction routing enables you to protect your valuable merchant IDs (MIDs) by distributing transactions depending on their risk assessment. By allowing you to combine smart transaction routing with an optimised risk set-up for different MIDs, we provide you with an extremely powerful lever to fight fraud effectively,while simultaneously optimising costs.
- Improve your profit margins through smart transaction routing
- Reduce costs through low-cost routing
- Manage fraud, distribute and limit risk exposure
- Meet acquirer requirements and protect valuable MIDs
- Implement asecond-source-strategy for acquirers (e.g. as a backup)
- Optimise the conversion rate by routing to the most likely converting scheme (e.g. the domestic one)
- Easily shift transactions between different MIDs
You can configure if, where and how transactionsare routed to different MIDs based on:
- Credit cardbrand
- Direct debitcountry
- Credit card/debit card BIN country
- Credit card/debit card BIN or BIN range
- Clearing institute velocity
- Merchant account velocity1
- Weighting (e.g. 60%–40% split)
- First-timevs.returning/known shopper
- Recurring or one-time payment
- Ticket size (payment amount)
Number or total volume of transactions per time unit.
Please refer to the following feature matrix to find out which routing options might best help you to maximise your profits.
|Type of routing||Explanation||Usage examples|
|CC/DC brand||Routing based on the credit/debit card brand(e.g. VISA, MasterCard)||Easily configure and re-configure which brands get processed by which acquirer|
|DD country||Routing for direct debit payments on bank accounts in different countries||Use local banks|
|Currency||Route one or multiple currencies to one MID||Easily configure and re-configure which currencies get processed by which acquire|
|BIN country||Use card BIN to identify which country the issuing bank is located in and route different countries to different MIDs||Boost conversion rates while simultaneously saving shopper exchange costs by routing domestic transactions to domestic acquirers; send transactions from high-fraud countries to a special MID or even a different acquirer, protecting your main MID|
|BIN/BIN range||Routing directly based on the card BINs||Fine-tune your configuration based on individual BINs or whole BIN ranges|
|CI velocity||Re-route transactions when the total transaction count or volume for a specific clearing institute (acquirer) has reached a configured limit within a given timeframe||Meet acquirer requirements|
|MID velocity||Limit transaction count or volume on a specific MID (merchant ID)within a given timeframe||Limit or distribute risk, stay within payment and chargeback parameters for the acquirer, and reduce MID termination risk|
|Weighting||Define a percentage split between two or more different MIDs (e.g. a 50%–50% distribution||Implement a second-source strategy regarding acquirers, easily shifting the weighting between them as needed at the moment|
|Shopper||Route first-time shoppers to a different MID and/or different risk profile than (less risky) returning shoppers||Risk- and cost-optimised set-up|
|Recurring||Route subscription-based and one-time transactions differently||Have optimised risk set-ups for recurring vs. one-time transactions|
|Ticket size||Route transactions based on their payment amount||Optimise costs – for example, execute expensive external AVS or credit assessment checks only for transactions above a certain value|
Of course, different routing optionscan be combined to meet your specific business goals. For example, you may want to maintain a 50%–50% weighting between two MIDs but,at the same time,make sure that domestic transactions only go to the domestic acquirer based on the BIN country.
A credit card/debit card BIN consists of the first six digits of the card number and uniquely identifies the issuing bank, the country the card was issued in and the brand of the card.
Optimise profits through advanced risk management
The challenge in risk management is to keep the fraud out while letting the good customers in. To achieve this goal, a fixed set of basic risk checks just does not cut it anymore. To avoid leaving money on the table, you need a wide selection of best-of-breed tools to choose from and adapt to your merchant’s needs. We offer the largest range of risk management tools on the market. It can be easily mixed and matched to fulfil the needs in your industry. The solution offers:
- A complete data validation
- All expected basic risk checks
- A wide selection of intelligent risk checks
- A large number of third-party risk checks and database providers that are already integrated.
- A complete set of credit assessment tools, such as 3-D Secure, AVS, CVV, etc.
- Comprehensive monitoring of transaction patterns
- Extensive manual review functionalities
- Effective risk scoring
- To individually tailor checks and set exit conditions
- Minimize chargeback fees, fraudulent and unauthorized transactions
- Increase conversion rate rather than refusing good business
- Customize filter settings according to your business needs
- Increase reputation through minimizing fraud
- Easy to use – no special technical configurations needed
Our more than 120 internal risk management tools can be applied to transactions involving e-commerce, remittance, adult entertainment, MLM (multi-level marketing), travel, pharmacy, dating, gaming and gambling. We have several years’ experience in creating the perfect fit for your merchant’s risk set-up.
To achieve a state-of-the-art risk management, all checks offered can be easily activated through the merchant backend platform. No technical configuration is needed. Activation of additional external risk checks is also available. All checks are executed and scored in real time.
- Data validation, like doublet checks, black and white lists
- General checks, like BIN checks, address verification
- IP-based checks, e.g. anonymous proxy or geo-location built on Neustar IP (formerly Quova)
- Plausibility and velocity checks
- Intelligent fraud detection algorithms
- Authentication checks, like 3-D Secure, email, SMS, bank account or credit card authentication
- Monitoring and control through data-mining correlation tests
- External risk checks, like Schufa, Info score, Threat Matrix, ReD Shield, Gatekeeper, Delta vista
Transactions that are below a predefined and fully customisable threshold are declined; the rest are approved.
Create an optimal risk check chain at the lowest price for your merchants.
Maximise profits through modular risk intelligence
When faced with multiple ongoing fraud threats, the ability to quickly detect and defend against these attacks without impact on your business is absolutely essential. Our integrated risk intelligence solutions offer tailored fraud protection for all online payment methods and industries. By limiting your exposure to fraud, we help you to reduce your costs associated with fraudulent transactions and to increase your revenues by up to 30%.
- Boost your revenues by minimisingchargebacks, fraud and unauthorised transactions
- Keep good business and increase the conversion rate by activating only necessary risk checks
- Risk checks can be processed independently of a payment transaction
- Meet the requirements of your acquiring partner or scheme provider
- Control risk through transaction velocity restrictions
- Adaptable to all industries
- Easy to activate
The gateway serves a variety of payment and financial institutions worldwide. Therefore, our more than 120 internal risk management tools can be applied to transactions including e-commerce, remittance, adult entertainment, multi-level marketing, travel, pharmacy, dating, gaming and gambling and many more. We have abundant experience in creating the perfect fit for an optimal risk set-up. Validation and risk checks can be carried out in a stand-alone transaction, before the actual payment, to allow you to adapt your workflow according to the result. Stand-alone risk checks can be used to determine the payment method selection offered to a shopper. Shoppers with a low score value only have access to payment methods with little to zero risk, e.g. online bank transfer
All checks are executed and scored in real time. Transactions that are below a customisable threshold are declined; the rest are approved. You can also choose to have transactions marked for manual review if they fall within a certain score range.
- Semantic customer validation
- Algorithmic and database account validation
- Black and white lists on account numbers, email addresses, IP addresses, BINs, etc.
- Payment type and ticket size restrictions
- Plausibility checks
- IP-based and geolocation checks built on Neustar IP (formerly Quova)
- Correlation checks
- Fraud-detection algorithms
- Velocity checks on accounts, merchants, IP and email addresses
- Authentication methods such as micro deposits, SMS, email, bank account or credit card authentication
- AVS verification
- 3D Secure (Verified by Visa / MasterCard Secure Code / J/Secure)
- Additional selection of third-party checks available
Payment Integration Options
Merchant Payment Integration Options
Merchant application landscapes can be very diverse and complex, parts are changing fast and others are staying over time. There is no one size fits all but you need to have flexible options that can be embedded perfectly into your landscape and covers your needs best. You can choose from:
- COPY and PAY easy merchant integration in minutes with merchant hosted payment page
- Classic hosted payment page
- Full-featured XML API
- Simple-to-use HTTP POST key-value-pair API
- Batch processing
- Virtual terminal
- Mobile Commerce and Mobile Point of Sale SDK and full white label solutions
- Wide selection of shop engine payment plugins
- Get online quickly to start earning money faster
- Options that can be used fast but still customized to your needs
- Pick the right options that fit into your existing application landscape and workflows
- Easy switch from and to other integrations
- Generate customer trust with PCI DSS compliance
- Integrate with every aspect of all payment related back office system
By applying COPY and PAY, our new merchant integration option, merchants can integrate a self-hosted payment page within minutes and still maintain full control on their look and feel. Alternatively to fit existing portfolios we continue to provide and support a classic hosted payment page. Both options require minimum PCI compliance efforts.
The XML and HTTP POST APIs allows merchants to send in online payment transactions while maintaining full end-to-end control over the user experience as well as integrating their back offices with the payment gateway.
For integrating your back office for example the logistics or order management solutions that generate large number of transactions at the same time, such as SAP R/3, there is a high-performance batch processing interface available
The virtual terminal user interface is optimized for fast data entry by call center agents.
Mobile Point of Sale (mPOS) allows merchants to accept card-present transactions at the point of sale on mobile devices using magnetic stripe readers as well as EMV certified Chip &PIN setups.
Mobile Commerce (mCommerce) allows shoppers to pay on their mobile devices in mobile applications from shopper apps to mobile wallets.
Merchant that use popular shop engines just download and install the appropriate payment plug-in.
Please refer to the following feature matrix to help you find out which integration options fit your business best.
|Integration options||Reduce PCI complexity*||Typical use case||Merchant size||End to end control of user experience||Ease of integration||Backoffice triggered transaction||Shopper triggered transaction|
|XML-API,POST API||Payment processor, PCI certified merchant OR backed integration when using payment page||Medium/Large||√||Complex,Moderate||√||√|
|COPY and PAY Merchant hosted payment page||√||Quick Rollout and On boarding with great flexibility||Small to large depending on customisation level||√||Instant||√||√|
|Classic hosted payment page||√||“Classic option” for outsourcing PCI and payment flows||Medium/ large||Easy||√|
|Batch processing||Back office integration such as order management||Large||Complex||√|
|Virtual terminal||√||Call centre||All||Instant|
|Mobile Commerce||√||In-app sales, mobile wallets||Small/mediuml||Easy||√|
|Mobile POS||√||mobile POS merchants||Small||Moderate||√|
|Shop engine payment plugins||√||Standard shop system||Small/medium||Easy||√|
*For more information please refer to: Click Here
Copy and Pay
COPY and PAY
COPY and PAY, easy payment integration for merchants: Host your own payment page, in your own design within minutes
Hosted payment page solutions share one common challenge independent of their providers: merchants often have to compromise when it comes to the look and feel of a page. With the platform’s new merchant integration option your requirements are met without compromises –and without trade-offs when it comes to PCI compliance or ease of integration.
The issue with hosted payment page solutions is that customising a given payment template can only come so close to developing the payment page and workflow that is really needed by you.
A payment page developed and hosted by a payment provider simply cannot perfectly meet all the requirements you may have when it comes to the look and feel of the page. Merchant requirements in general just vary too much, and customisation – to whatever extent – cannot cope with the different processes coming from all these business backgrounds.
The platform’s COPY and PAY enables you to create your own payment page, perfectly integrating with the corporate identity of your web site, while easily meeting PCI DSS compliance requirements and keeping things simple.
- Integrate in less than 10 minutes – guaranteed
- Use all the payment schemes available on the platform, including 3D Secure and asynchronous payment schemes
- Host your own payment page, in your own corporate identity, instead of having to use a predefined page
- Meet PCI compliance requirements with minimum effort
- Get a kick-start by using predefined widgets to design your own payment form
- Have full control of your checkout and payment workflow and hence full control on its conversion
- Integrate payment functionality in just a matter of minutes
- Get the all-in-one payment solution for mobile devices and classic browsers
By applying the platform’s new merchant integration option “COPY and PAY”, you develop and host your very own payment page. In this case, you will not touch critical credit card data, as the form posts the data directly to the gateway’s servers, so PCI compliance is achieved with a minimum of effort.
A sophisticated widget library makes it easy to build the payment forms and handles the different workflows that come with different payment methods.
It’s as easy as this:
- You prepare a token for the payment by sending one request with credentials and unmodifyable data, such as an amount in a server-to-server call.
- Finally, you easily get the result of the payment in a simple call either server-side or from the browser, using the token obtained earlier.
And as flexible as that:
What if you need a checkbox for a newsletter that needs to be sent right away along with the account details?
No problem: any merchant-defined parameters can be sent and are returned.
What if you want to send credentials from the server first and then collect the shopper’s address data in a browser form, calculate the final amount on the server and finally let the shopper enter the account details?
Not an issue: The payment session in “COPY and PAY “is accessible by a token until the payment is ultimately triggered. You are informed about data entered in each and every step.
What if you require the widget library to do something different than intended?
What if you want to integrate 3D Secure or asynchronous payment schemes?
No problem – the various call backs involved in complex asynchronous workflows automatically get handled by the COPY and PAY integration. For you, the workflow is the same, whether the payment scheme is asynchronous or not.
Try it out: Click Here
Graphics: The platform’s widget library
We offer 24/7 telephone advice and support to help you through the application and integration process. After that, simply switch on.
NOIRE maintains strict PCI-DSS Level 1 compliance – the highest level of card security. We offer free advanced fraud screening and prevention tools developed by industry experts using the latest cutting-edge risk management technology. Our secure payment services provide the highest levels of security and greatly reduce your risk of fraud.
As soon as an application is accepted, we integrate our payment gateway and processing service and the integration process is fast and simple.
Ready to get started?
If you want to learn more about Noire our team is here to help.