What is PCI DSS?
PCI DSS, or the Payment Card Industry Security Data Standard, is a worldwide standard, a set of 12 rules that any business, no matter how large or small or online or in a physical store, who accepts credit and debit cards must adhere to. These rules were set up to help businesses process card securely, reduce card fraud and to protect customer’s sensitive data.
A payment service provider must be PCI DSS compliant, NOIRE is compliant with level 1, the highest level of compliancy.
What does PCI mean for a business?
Using our integrated API payment solution means you’ll be need to comply fully with the PCI DSS — even if you do not store customer details.
Our clients are automatically PCI compliant when using our services. In order to mitigate the burden of complex and cost-intensive issues for merchants, we constantly inform you of relevant changes and offers payment interfaces that make a PCI-DSS certification unnecessary and that offer the highest-available degree of security.
The benefits with NOIRE:
- You are PCI-DSS-compliant from day one
- No compliance issues with credit card payments
- No extra effort for secure transactions with credit card payments
- You can focus on your business, instead of compliance
- Save up to £100,000 per year on PCI compliance
- Highest-available degree of security – Level 1 compliance
Ready to get started?
If you want to learn more about Noire our team is here to help.